- Peter Boyen graduated in 2007 from the transnational University Limburg (tUL), which is a cooperation between Hasselt University (UHasselt) and the University of Maastricht (UM), with two master diplomas in Computer Science. In October 2007, he joined Infolab and is now working on a PhD.
- Frank Neven is a professor at Hasselt University (UHasselt).
All of whom work at:
Hasselt University (UHasselt)
Agoralaan, gebouw D
E-mail: FirstName.LastName (at) uhasselt.be
- Slider: SA-CMM: mines for Correlated motifs (indicative of interaction) in a protein-protein interaction network.
- CMCapprox: mines for a minimal explaining set of Correlated motifs (indicative of interaction) in a protein-protein interaction network.
Wageningen University and Research Centre (Wageningen UR or WUR):
- Aalt-Jan van Dijk
- Roeland van Ham
SCK•CEN - Studiecentrum voor Kernenergie
- Dries Van Dyck
P. Boyen, F. Neven, D. Van Dyck, A.D.J. van Dijk, R.C.H.J. van Ham
SLIDER: Mining correlated motifs in protein-protein interaction networks
P. Boyen, D. Van Dyck, F. Neven, R.C.H.J. van Ham, A.D.J. van Dijk
SLIDER: A Generic Metaheuristic for the Discovery of Correlated Motifs in Protein-Protein Interaction Networks
- Research funded by a Ph.D grant of the Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen).